Project Manager, three days a week, £40,000 pro-rata
Closing date: 14th February
This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic professional with demonstrable experience of managing projects or leading innovative service development.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to work alongside another project manager to ensure the effective development and delivery of a broad and varied range of projects.
You will provide excellent project management and manage the needs and requirements of key stakeholders. You will be articulate, persuasive and tactful and able to successfully manage relationships with project staff. A dynamic self-starter, you will have the grounding to know that in a small organisation you need to roll your sleeves up, be flexible and adaptable. You will be able to quickly assimilate complex information and translate this clearly into recommendations and actions. With a methodical approach and excellent attention to detail, you will also need a commercial mind-set, with a business-like and delivery-focussed approach.
Please read the recruitment pack for full information, a job description and how to apply.
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:30pm, 14th February
Your application should include:
- A supporting statement, no longer than two pages, explaining why the role interests you and how you meet the criteria outlined in the job description.
- Your CV with education and professional qualifications and full employment history.
We’re a small team and, unfortunately, we’ll only be able to acknowledge shortlisted applications.
Training and Events Assistant, full-time, permanent, £20-£25,000/year
The Training and Events Assistant works across the staff team and with Resolution members to assist with the delivery of a rolling programme of training and events.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Administration of training and events
- Delivery of training and events
- Online training and learning content
- Promotion of training, events and associated services
- Evaluation and reporting
- Maintenance of training, events and associated services
- Working with Resolution Members
- Supporting the Operations Team
If you have any queries about this opportunity please contact Patrick Daniels, Head of Professional Development at email@example.com