Trainer: Helen Garlick
Trainer: Suzy Power
The course will focus on the importance for lawyers and clients in making the dynamic shift towards working collaboratively.
29th September 2020 – Manchester
- Consider how best to create strong foundations to which practitioners and clients are securely anchored;
- Examine how to maintain a secure, effective and constructive environment for negotiations to take place to reach successful conclusions;
- Enhance your skills and experience and build confidence in all that you bring to the process;
- Learn negotiation styles that promote co-operation, creativity and option development;
- Explore the impact of negative responses on clients and how to deal with ‘no’;
- Receive practical tips for working constructively with your colleague
- Consider the hallmarks and constants of collaborative negotiation.
This is the fourth day to complete your collaborative training and it is essential that you attend this course. The course is, however, an extremely valuable one for all trained collaborative practitioners and is open to all. Learning hours from this course will meet the annual training requirement by Resolution for all collaborative practitioners.
3 places available.