If you missed our recent National Conference, you can now access all the sessions on-demand through our Catch-up Package.
Hosted over five days online, it was our biggest National Conference yet, with 43 sessions including daily plenaries, skills workshops and key updates.
Engage with all the content at your own pace, with no time limit for accessing recordings
- An opening Plenary from our National Chair, Juliet Harvey, setting out her vision for the year
- The latest updates on Finance and Children proceedings
- A wide range of workshops from Children and Parenting, Financial Proceedings to Family Practice and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Spotlight on wellbeing in family law – hear the outcomes of our sector-wide report on wellbeing, and how Resolution has forged key partnerships to help support its members
- A thought provoking closing question time panel
Please download our conference programme (PDF) for full details of all the sessions available.