Our National Conference is being brought to you over five days online for the first time. With on-demand content, live plenaries, workshops and virtual networking, you now have more time to fully engage with our widest programme yet.
Join the biggest annual gathering of family justice professionals for five days of inspiring keynotes, virtual networking and workshops.
- A keynote from our National Chair, setting out her vision for the year
- The latest updates on finance and children
- Interactive skills workshops with expert facilitators
- Choose from a wide range of topics from mediation and tax, to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Spotlight on wellbeing in family law – hear the outcomes of our sector-wide report on wellbeing, and how Resolution has forged key partnerships to help support its members
- A thought provoking closing question time panel
Please consult our conference programme for the exact timings for all the sessions taking place across the week.