We are an exciting, progressive niche family law practice. Our forward-thinking approach test the norms to find innovative ways to deliver great quality service to our clients. We now have a fantastic opportunity for the very best Solicitor/Legal Executive in our field to join our team.
What does this mean?
Managing a caseload of privately funded TOLATA and cohabitation files, the role requires the ability to provide outstanding client care in line with our values. We are looking for a solicitor with a flair for TOLATA cases who can become the leading expert in the Firm. This role will suit a family specialist or a civil litigator with significant TOLATA experience.
We are passionate about developing the skills needed to be adept in the profession. We pride ourselves on providing a tailored approach to our clients, from strategic planning and negotiation skills to problem solving. We are looking for individuals that have the desire to learn with a self-motivated and can-do approach to learning.
Our forward thinking and modern way of working in a completely paperless environment will allow you the opportunity to focus on your clients and achieving their desired outcomes rather than spending time dealing with admin and billing processes.
We’ll offer the right candidate a competitive salary, paying above market rate. Plus, a substantial and achievable bonus, the opportunity to work within a friendly and approachable team, as well as the flexibility of working from home or in the office and at a time that suits you.
• At least 8 years’ PQE
• Thorough understanding and success in managing a number of TOLATA files
• Upholding the firm’s reputation by providing a first-class service.
• Have strong experience of high value matrimonial finance cases and private children law cases
• Focus on exceeding client expectations, understanding client needs and resolving problems
• Ability to demonstrate excellent communication both in writing and verbally
• Strong sense of responsibility and respect for confidentiality
• Has a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets
• Resilient and committed, remaining composed under pressure.
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and Word and ability to work in a paperless environment.
• Keen to supervise less experienced lawyers, solicitors or legal executives
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
How to apply
If you want to hear more, please send your CV and a covering letter with an indication of your salary expectations to the email address below.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org