What we will provide you:
• Focus on your cases (no preparing of bills, dealing with new enquiries etc)
• Tiered & uncapped profit-sharing of your billing, payable monthly and annually, alongside annual salary and development reviews.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Company laptop and smartphone
• Modern case management and research software
• Agile and remote working facilities
• Ongoing training, support and development including Resolution membership.
• 28 days holiday plus period from Christmas day to New Year’s Day.
• A range of perks and benefits including interest-free season ticket loan for travel and regular events, team trips and outings
The ideal candidate will:
• Be newly qualified or have up to five-years PQE
• Be able to deal with cases from start to finish, including advocacy where necessary
• Have good social, networking and business development skills
• Have a client following or referral base (but not essential)
• Have commercial awareness and ability to think and work innovatively
How to apply
If this interests you please send a CV & cover letter to Hasan Hadi - email@example.com
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org