We are currently recruiting for a Family Law Solicitor, which would suit either one full time member of staff or alternatively a job share for two part-timers.
This role will suit individuals who, like us, value customer service highly.
With a hands-on, flexible and can-do attitude, applicants will ideally have prior experience and a team player mentality.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experienced family law solicitor who is able to cover a heavy case load of work to include – divorce, private children act applications, civil partnership, pre/post nuptial agreements, separation agreements, cohabitation agreements, domestic violence, TOLATA, financial proceedings.
- Experienced in court advocacy.
- A panel membership (law society advanced panel) or working towards the same is essential
- Knowledge and experience in Legal Aid applications / processing.
- Organised, SRA and Lexcel procedurally compliant
- Solid customer service and/or client-facing experience, ideally within a commercial environment
- Computer literacy, with practical experience using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Outlook (e-mails, appointment booking etc). *Any additional database knowledge or experience is advantageous.*
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- A professional and confident manner, combined with a personable and approachable attitude
- A positive and productive approach to work
- The ability to use your own initiative and undertake new tasks
- A willingness to learn and apply new skills
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- Good and extensive experience in all aspects of family law.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, a generous holiday entitlement and in-house training.
Commutable from Winsford, Northwich, Middlewich, Holmes Chapel, Knutsford, Warrington / Cheshire areas.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV and a covering letter highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
Please send your application to: JaclynHolmes@susanhowarthsolicitors.co.uk