We have an exciting opportunity for a family lawyer looking for personal and career growth opportunities as part of a busy department, allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice.
The successful candidate will advise and support clients on a wide array of family matters including divorce, financial remedy and private law Children Act cases.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Lexcel accredited & reputable multi-service, friendly law firm with very high staff retention rates.
The ideal candidate will;
- Ideally be a fully qualified senior solicitor (3-5+ PQE desirable), although other qualifications (i.e. FCILEX ) will also be considered.
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- Have excellent levels of communication, both written and verbal, have strong IT skills.
- Have a firm and functional knowledge within family law.
- Have experience managing your own caseload of privately funded work.
- Demonstrate initiative and the drive to produce a high standard of service to our clients, it is paramount that the successful candidate is able to cultivate and maintain client relationships through high levels of client care.
- Be highly organized, methodical and adaptable.
- Be confident and willing to contribute to business development.
- Experience: 3-5 years PQE.
How to apply
To apply or for more information please visit our website: https://www.churchers.co.uk/churchers-careers/family-lawyer-vacancy/or alternatively email us at the email address below.
Please send your application to: email@example.com