Haywards Solicitors are looking for a Part-Time Family Lawyer, to join our established Family Department and undertake their own Matrimonial caseload.
This position would suit someone who has experience in this field of law but would like to work more flexible hours. Cases are varied and cover Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex.
Haywards Solicitors is an award-winning firm, based in the heart of Suffolk.
As a Firm, we are Lexcel and CQS accredited.
Competitive remuneration package awaits.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 years+ PQE
• Experience of caseload including finances, Private Law Children, cohabitation, disputes, divorce and injunctions.
• A compassionate and professional manner
• Well organised and able to work on own initiative.
• Be able to work under their own initiative but also as part of a small team working under partner.
• Have their own experience of doing their own advocacy and ability to self-produce.
How to apply
Please send your CV to the email address below.
If you would like to post your application, our postal address can be found on our website.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org