Here at Tees we have two fantastic opportunities to join our collaborative Family team.
We are looking for driven and dynamic Solicitors to join us in both our Chelmsford and Cambridge offices. These positions would be best suited to those of at least 3 years PQE that are looking to work with a diverse caseload as part of a supportive and successful team.
Our Family department cover all areas of family and divorce law, specialising in complex cases, including those that involve children and are spread across more than one country. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients on outcomes that matter to them, producing positive and workable solutions which are explained in a sensitive and jargon-free way. In being committed to offering this fantastic range of support and service to our clients, we are able to provide great opportunities and development to our teams. We are a progressive firm with a forward-thinking approach and apply this to best support both our clients and employees alike.
As a Family Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Managing a mixed caseload of client matters.
- Providing clients with high quality and proactive legal advice which meets their needs. Advising on divorce law, children, cohabitation agreements and premarital agreements.
- Advise on financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation.
- Preparation of consent orders and agreements relating to family disputes.
- Advocacy at appropriate court hearing and conducting negotiations, drafting documents necessary to further advice on the area.
- Work alongside senior members of the team to enhance the firm's marketing initiative and community standing.
Our new members will be passionate and enthusiastic about their area of specialism. They will deliver high-quality legal services on their own initiatives and have proven records in delivering family work with a high level of client service with innovation, positivity and a client-focused attitude.
How to apply
To apply or for more information please visit our website: https://www.teeslaw.com/careers/ or alternatively email us at the email address below.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org