We are looking for a confident 2-3 PQE Family Solicitor to join our Legal 500 ranked family team in a key role.
You will work directly with the partners, assisting them with high quality family law matters including divorce, finances, children, cohabitation, nuptial agreements, domestic abuse, surrogacy and more.
You will also develop and manage your own client base, so it is essential that you are motivated and commercially minded, as well as favouring the resolution focussed approach of the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop in a positive and supportive environment, which challenges the traditional legal model and encourages individual talent.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified in England and Wales with 2-3 years PQE
• Experience of finance and children law
• Confidence in drafting agreements
• Ability to manage files with supervision
• International experience - an advantage but not a requirement.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus structure based on realistic and achievable targets
• Work/life balance
• Flexible working with minimum of 2 days a week in our London office
• Up-to-date, modern systems.
How to apply
To apply send your CV and covering letter to the email address below.
For further information about this and other roles, including opportunities to join us as a Consultant, visit www.allardbailey.com/join
Please send your application to: email@example.com