• Running a caseload of family law files including divorce, low to medium net worth financial matters, private law children cases and domestic violence applications
• Assisting senior team members in complex, high value matters
• Continuing professional development to ensure excellent technical knowledge
• Committed to maintaining professional, Lexcel and firm standards.
• Achieving goals set including in relation to time recording and billing
• Developing personal profile and marketing the team online and in person
(a) Essential Characteristics
• Under two years of experience as a family law solicitor with a finance focus
• Ability to work well as part of a team on casework, admin and business development
• Ability to communicate effectively with the firm’s client group
• Excellent written communication skills including impeccable grammar and punctuation
• Ability to prioritise, work efficiently under pressure and to meet deadlines and targets
• Good marketing, networking and business development skills
• Adaptability and enthusiasm to learn and develop skills
(b) Desirable characteristics
• Financial and commercial awareness
• Proficiency in social media
How to apply
The firm welcomes applications from all sectors of society and is committed to equality and diversity in all aspects of practice and within this application process.
Please note we are unable to consider your application without a completed TV Edwards Application Form.
The application form together with completed equality monitoring questionnaire are available on our website.Apply here