Hall Brown Family Law are a multi-award winning, multi-site boutique firm of family law solicitors specialising in medium and high net worth divorce/financial remedy, together with private children law.
They are currently looking to recruit a Private Children Law Specialist Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the organisation on a permanent basis. As a result of their growth nationally, the opportunity has arisen to join this exciting, motivated, dynamic and inclusive company at their new offices based in Sheffield City Centre.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Minimum 1-3 years PQE
• Experience in handling a varied and demanding case load with an emphasis on private children law
• Further experience in main suit and financial relief proceedings would be an advantage
• Confident communication skills and understanding of the importance of outstanding client care
• Business development skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritise caseload where necessary
• Excellent IT skills
This position offers excellent salary (dependent on experience), benefits, career progression and development opportunities.
Please contact Alison Fernandes (email@example.com) for a full job description and person specification.
How to apply
Please apply by submitting your covering letter and CV to Alison Fernandes (Head of Sheffield) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application to: email@example.com