We are seeking to recruit a Senior Family Solicitor / Assistant Head of Department to undertake senior level Family law fee earning work, both working remotely and within our Bristol office.
The position will suit an ambitious and proactive individual who is comfortable establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients, as well as contributing to business development and growing the Family law portfolio.
This role will require the undertaking of fee earning work, working both independently and as a member of the team. The incumbent will be expected to maintain existing relations with the firm’s clients and to help build the family business. The role will also assist the Head of Personal Legal Services in the running of the family team.
GL Law is a national firm providing a wide range of legal services to both personal individuals and businesses. With roots dating back to the 1600’s, our headquarters are based in Bristol on prestigious Queen Square.
We are proud of our heritage and the reputation we have earned from always putting clients first. Personal relationships are key to our success and we strive to remain focused on caring for both our clients and our staff as the GL Law business grows.
Our mantra is simply ‘We deliver. We care.’ Every member of our team must deliver to the very best of their ability and be prepared to go the extra mile for both colleagues and clients.
With a growing market presence and the support of two sister companies, GL Business Consultancy and GL Integrity Financial Planning, the future of GL Law is bright and offers exciting opportunities to individuals who share in our vision and drive.
GL Law is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for?
• 12 years + PQE
• Have senior level experience in a Family Law practice.
• Experience in managing and developing a family team.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities.
• Good “hands on” family experience in divorce, finances, separation, children, cohabitation, and pre and post nuptial agreements.
• Excellent client facing skills and the ability to nurture existing clients and third-party relationships as well as the ability to help develop new business and assist in networking events.
• The ability to prioritise work and to work to strict timescales where required.
• Technical proficiency and good IT skills.
How to apply
For a copy of the full job description, or for an informal chat about this opportunity, please contact us on the email address below.
Please send your application to: email@example.com