Responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with numerous offices to manage new and existing clients.
• Providing legal advice to clients on all matters concerned with family law.
• Assisting in the development of the Family Law Department.
• Liaising with the Marketing Manager regarding the marketing of the Family Law Department generally and any marketing strategy that may be required.
• Identifying and developing potential client relationships.
• Location: Based out of the Hastings Town Centre Office – hybrid working available
• Job Type: Full-time
The requirements are:
• To be well spoken and presentable.
• Able to handle own caseload of clients with minimal supervision.
• Advantageous to have a working knowledge of DPS Case Management Software, Microsoft Outlook, Court Video Platform and Microsoft Teams.
• Have good organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise your own workload and that of your support staff.
• Have excellent time management skills.
• Be able to parachute into new projects and see them to completion.
• You must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
How to apply
Email your CV to the email address below.
Please send your application to: email@example.com