An excellent opportunity to join a small, busy & friendly team and to develop confidence & experience in a broad range of family cases (no care work or public funding).
The head of department has a strong track record of mentoring and this role would suit someone with an interest in financial remedy cases looking to build a solid caseload whilst honing and maintaining skills in private law children cases.
- Solid background in private law work (divorce/cohabitation/finances and children)
- Excellent client care skills
- Good time and organisational management skills
- Enthusiasm to undertake advocacy
- Team player and a willingness to participate in business development opportunities.
- Confidence to conduct some initial court hearings
- Commercial awareness of billing and fee collection
- Self-sufficiency in typing (but secretarial support is available if required)
- Applications from those based/with contacts in the Saddleworth area particularly welcome.
How to apply
Send a CV and covering letter to the email address below.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org