Drug & Alcohol Testing and DNA Testing
Brunel House, 995 Gorseinon Road, Penllergaer
Hair & Blood Analysis for Parental Drug / Alcohol Testing – backed by medical interpretation of biochemical data
When a child’s future is at stake, it should be a given that no stone will be unturned – that every effort will be made to establish the truth, and present it to the courts in a concise but comprehensive report.
However, in the current legal climate, Drug and Alcohol Testing has become a more simplistic affair: a “paint by numbers” exercise, where analysis begins and ends in the lab.
For all the expertise of biochemists, we believe the final analysis calls for medical interpretation: to determine the possible and probable causes of misuse, by psychiatric – not statistical – means.
For this reason, an increasing number of legal professionals and local authorities are turning to Atkinson Lewis for end-to-end support in their childcare caseload.
Chiefly, they come to us for that extra level of scrutiny – knowing we’ll consider the nuances of lab results, and avoid the easy answers.
But that’s just one side of it. At every turn, we aim to deliver a faster, more comprehensive…and altogether more human…service.
As you’ll discover:
- Our in-house sample collectors are trained to treat every client with respect and empathy – in an industry with a reputation for indelicate handling.
- Our samples are electronically tagged at source, then verified at the point of analysis – creating a documented, indisputable chain of custody.
- Our lab analysis is carried out by local trusted partners – experts who have served us for decades – at a time when samples are too often shipped overseas, and assessed by the cheapest provider.
- Our medical interpretations are entrusted to a veteran psychiatrist, who will guide the court with a balanced account, based on over 40 years’ clinical experience.
- And our process is optimised for speed, without compromising accuracy. When detailed results are needed urgently to meet a looming court date, we can deliver the finished MIFA within 3-5 days.
That’s who we are. A fast, thorough and friendly team, dedicated to making your life easier – and to helping the courts make sound judgements in the interests of every child.
Contact us on 01792 578623 or email email@example.com to discuss your current caseload. We have sample collectors at strategic points across the UK, waiting for your instruction.