2 Putney Hill
020 8394 6307
Solicitor or legal executive
- Offers fixed fee interview
I advise on all the legal issues surrounding relationship breakdown including financial matters, arrangements for children and property disputes. Every relationship and family is different, and I give clear and constructive legal advice whatever your situation and concerns. My aim is to help you resolve the legal issues in a way that will work for you and your family long term.
My experience includes:
• Advising on disputes about separating finances after relationship breakdown for clients in a wide range of financial circumstances. This includes cases involving overseas assets, significant pre-marital wealth, complex pension assets and enforcement or variation of existing court orders.
• Assisting clients who have reached an agreement about separating finances and want to make this legally binding.
• Advising on disputes about the arrangements for children, including relocation abroad and cases where there has already been protracted litigation. I aim to help clients take a child focussed, constructive approach to disputes.
• Advising those purchasing property jointly on how best to protect their interests.
• Representing vulnerable clients in family law disputes, including cases involving domestic abuse or mental health issues.
I was elected to Resolution’s National Committee in March 2020. Before training as a solicitor, I had a career in the Civil Service as an analyst and policy adviser.