Consultant- Family Law
Elizabeth House, 13-19 Queens Street
0113 336 3323
- Resolution accredited specialist
- Offers free advice
- Almost 27 years’ experience as a family lawyer
- Individually ranked in Band 1 of the Chambers UK Guide
- Named in the Hall of Fame in Legal 500 and shortlisted for private client lawyer of the year
- Rated Distinguished Individual in the Spears 500 Guide
- The Team were shortlisted for Financial Remedies Team of the year in the 2022 Family Law Awards
Justine has been a specialist family solicitor for almost 27 years and is a Consultant at Clarion. She is a Resolution Accredited Specialist, her areas of specialism being complex financial provision and domestic violence. Justine is a trained collaborative family lawyer and is committed to finding the best outcomes for her clients.
The family team is one of the leading practices in the North and offers a credible alternative to London firms. Justine has clients locally; nationally and internationally.
Justine’s client base tends to be dealing with high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals in relation to the commencement of a relationship or relationship breaking down. Justine deals with pre/post-nuptial agreements and complex financial matters. Justine receives referrals from many professionals including Solicitors; Accountants; Financial Advisors to act for them and their clients. Justine has gained a great reputation as a leading family lawyer and is praised for her straight talking approach; her impressive technical legal skills and the practical support she provides her clients