Sweeny Wealth Management Ltd
Chartered Financial Planner
Poplars, High Road
- Offers free advice
I am committed to delivering bespoke financial planning advice to clients on a face-to-face basis combined with excellent levels of service. My emphasis is on developing and maintaining long-term relationships with my clients, providing them with a source of trusted advice as their needs evolve. Based in Suffolk, I work with clients throughout East Anglia, London and the South East, advising clients in respect of trust and estate planning, pensions (including pensions on divorce), investments and equity release..
I am the Managing Director of Sweeny Wealth Management Ltd, with over 10 year’s experience of financial planning. I have been awarded the title of Chartered Financial Planner by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), I am a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and I hold a Master’s degree in Financial Planning and Business Management. In 2018, my company was ‘Highly Commended’ at the Retirement Planner Awards in the category of ‘Best Individual Pension Advice Firm in the South-East & East Anglia’.
We partner with solicitor firms to help them deliver a safe and holistic service to their clients, by providing:
- A detailed ‘Due Diligence’ statement on Sweeny Wealth Management Ltd to the Compliance Officer for Legal Practice (COLP)
- Fully independent financial planning and advisory services, which are free of any potential conflicts
- A strategic partnership to deliver integrated advice to clients, enhance consistency and provide regular service updates
- Marketing support to help solicitors convey to their clients the benefits of providing financial advice to complement their own services
- A clear and transparent fee structure (which we publish on our website – www.sweenywealth.co.uk/fees)
Sweeny Wealth Management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 821005.