1 Flavian Road, Lincoln
- Resolution accredited specialist
Neil heads up Roythornes Solicitors Nottingham family law department.
He represents clients across the country and overseas but mainly those in Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
Neil has a reputation for being practical and plain speaking. In the words of one accountant referrer “He gets things done.”
He has also written several books on conflict resolution including the Collaborative Law Companion for Jordans Family Law.
- Dealing with business assets, family and limited companies in divorce
- Cohabitation and shared ownership disputes
- Advising on family trusts within divorce
- Private law children disputes
“Neil makes the most difficult times seem manageable. His outstanding knowledge is clear but what sets him apart is the ability to explain complex legal stuff in a way that is clear and concise.”
“Thank you for all your great work over the last couple of years. It made a very traumatic time a little more straightforward.”
“I wouldn’t recommend anyone else.”