PLEASE NOTE: Accommodation and the awards dinner is now full.
If you require accommodation you will now need to book directly with a nearby hotel. The conference venue is located on Woodcock St, Birmingham B7 4BL. Nearby hotels include:
- The Grand Hotel (15 minute walk)
- Hotel Du Vin (20 minute walk)
- The Cube Hotel (9 minutes in a taxi)
- Hyatt Regency (10 minutes in a taxi)
- More hotels can be found here
Please note, you must be logged in to complete your order. Otherwise you will get an error message.
This year, we have created an online digital booking form for our flagship National Conference and we do hope it will make the process easier for you. A guide on how to book your ticket(s) can be found below:
- To book a ticket, please complete the fields below and follow the instructions for payment. A confirmation email will be sent upon purchase
- Should you wish to book 2 or more tickets in one order, please complete the form for each individual and add this to the basket. Once all ticket information has been added, go to basket to make payment
- Should you select the option for the residential package and are sharing a room, you will need to input the name of the person you will be sharing the room with
- If you would like to be seated with a fellow delegate please input in the Table plan field. We cannot guarantee seating, however we will do our best to accommodate requests
- Any changes to the booking please notify Resolution staff no later than Monday 9 May, as all information will need to be provided to the Venue for health and safety.
Cancellation policy: We will provide refunds for your conference ticket if you provide Resolution staff with another delegate to take the place or if we have to cancel the Conference. Refunds are not available in any other circumstance.