This guide aims to give parents access to information and support that helps them throughout their parenting journey, through separation, divorce and beyond.
What the guide covers
- Sharing our stories
- The end of the relationship – what does it feel like and what will happen now?
- What should my first steps be now that I have separated from my partner?
- Your new co-parenting role
- How important is the voice of the child?
- Extended family
- What are the types of dispute that might arise between separating parents?
- The future and changes that might happen along the way
- How could things look if we get this right?
- We can’t agree and need help
- What is the legal position?
- Jargon buster
- What do I do if I have been in an abusive relationship?
- What resources can my child(ren) and I refer to?
How to get it
It is available to download free as a PDF or you can order a print copy below
To find out more visit here
Members Price £5
Non-members Price £ 5