The Membership Committee promotes membership of Resolution to future, former and existing members. They work to develop a broad and welcoming membership, that includes members from a range of backgrounds and family justice disciplines. They also:
- Look after our Articles of Association, making sure they’re fit for purpose and meet the needs of our members.
- Enhance and maintain our members’ experience of Resolution.
- Identify, promote and develop benefits for Resolution members.
Their work currently focusses on:
- Overseeing member recruitment and retention activities.
- Defining membership categories and criteria.
- Supporting regional membership development officers (MDOs).
- Proposing changes to the membership categories where necessary.
- Understanding member needs and considering future member needs, responding to what members want from Resolution.