Your benefits at-a-glance
We support our members by giving you the tools, resources and knowledge to offer your clients a constructive approach – growing your own and your firm’s reputation.
Join us and you’ll gain
- access to local groups of peer support for best-practice sharing and networking
- visibility and profile-raising through our member-search visited by thousands of potential clients each month
- a wealth of professional development designed for members by members, from hundreds of hours of training to our member magazine with the latest best practice and industry updates
- tools to make your everyday practice easier, including free online Agreements and Orders drafting
- exclusive opportunities to gain specialist accreditation and demonstrate excellence in your area of practice
Want to know more about what Resolution membership could mean for you?
Access our guide to membership.
Stand out from the crowd
As soon as you join you’re added to our member search – visited by thousands of potential clients each month. Your profile showcases your skills and experience and includes any specialist accreditation you’ve gained.
You will also receive promotional materials, informative client leaflets and a suite of marketing logos showing why Resolution membership sets you apart.