For more than 30 years we have been working on behalf of professionals like you, to help families and individuals resolve issues in a constructive way. Resolution membership is about the approach we take to resolving family issues, so all the support, information, networks and resources on offer are designed to help you in your day-to-day work.
- We are made up of 6,500 members
- In 2018 we distributed 20,000 client-facing leaflets to members, helping members raise their profiles
- Every year there are 170,000 searches of our member database
- We have 1,800 members in the early stages of their career who are part of our YRes network
- There will be a local Resolution near you, we have 41 regional committees, who organise over 150 events across the country each year
- During 2018, Resolution’s training courses had over 4,200 attendees and more than 900 members attended a Resolution conference, each an opportunity to stay up to date
- Over 1,000 members volunteer their time each year to improve family justice and set standards and best practice