The committee works to educate and inform the membership – and on occasion the wider public – on tax, pensions and financial remedies. They shape and influence rules, policy and legislation in relation to tax, pensions and financial remedies and promote law reform in the interests of members and their clients.
The Property, Tax & Financial Remedies Committee focusses on:
- Responding to consultations, suggested legislation, practice directions and reports.
- Providing regular articles for the membership and updates for the Resolution website.
- Monitoring and disseminating new information, data and developments related to the areas of expertise of the committee.
- Delivering workshops at National Conference
- Liaising with relevant professionals and organisations to maximise influence
- Drafting and commenting on precedents