The South West London Resolution includes the SW, TW, W3, W4 W5, W13, KT and SM postcodes and consists of some 90 members. Unlike many other regional groups we straddle a number of local courts including Brentford, Staines, Kingston and Wandsworth as well as using the Central Family Court.
Our aim is to:
- Ensure our members are fully aware of the developments in family law through the provision of seminars, courses and regular updates;
- Ensure they have an opportunity to meet other local members in less formal settings;
- To share any relevant local information and ideas generally;
- To promote our regional members in the local press using our own initiatives or those being driven by the National organisation;
- To build up a rapport with our local judiciary and other local organisations that we regularly use.
We welcome any input from South West London members. If you have any news to share, or know of an event or general information that might interest other members please contact Hannah Minty.
Seminars and speakers
We would welcome any suggestions for topical and interesting speakers, who must be CPD accredited.
Join the committee
We are always looking for members to join the South West London Committee. Joining the committee gives you the chance to expand your networks, influence the work of Resolution and play a part in changing the future of family justice. If you’re interested in getting involved please contact Hannah Minty.