This is available free of charge for Resolution members.
19th November 2020 – 11am-2.15pm
The Collaborative Practice Forum incorporates the POD Liaison Officer (PLO) Day.
This is an opportunity to take part in online training and discussion with collaborative practitioners from across the country.
- Collaborative Working Party update – Ian Hawkins and Tasha Bevan-Stewart (Co-chairs, Resolution Collaborative Working Party)
- Running collaborative meetings on Zoom – Gemma Hope, Family Law Partners
- Dealing with difficult clients – Adele Ballantyne – Family Consultant
- Foundation meetings and model of practice – Cathy Sousa – Sousa Law
Additional session for POD Liaison Officers (PLOs) – 2.15pm-3pm:
- PLO Discussion – Ian Hawkins and Tasha Bevan-Stewart, (Co-Chairs, Resolution Collaborative Working Party)
The programme includes a break for lunch.