32nd National Conference incorporating AGM and dinner dance
27 – 28 March 2020, Brighton
In 2020 we’re heading to Brighton for Resolution’s 32nd National Conference – the highlight of the family law calendar. We are welcomed by Conference Chairs Sharon Kay (Chair, East Sussex) and Verity Eunson-Hickey (Chair, West Sussex).
This two-day event gives you the opportunity to network, socialise, update your professional knowledge and skills, and hear from experts across the sector.
The conference includes our annual general meeting along with the presentation of the John Cornwell Award at our black tie dinner on the Friday evening.
- Who is my parent? The Hon Mrs Justice Theis DB
- The family justice system from the front line: waving or drowning? Professor Jo Delahunty QC
- Children update: Elspeth Thomson and Samantha Little
- Finance update: Philip Barnsley and Philip Way
- 16 workshops on diverse topics
Our National Conference is open to members only. Please download a booking form and fill out according to your requirements.
27th March 2020
8:30 am - 10:00 pm: Day 1
28th March 2020
9:30 am - 3:40 pm: Day 2