Join us in Brighton for the biggest annual gathering of family justice professionals
This year’s conference will be held in Brighton at the Hilton Brighton Metropole.
There is a car park at the venue with 200 spaces however we cannot guarantee or reserve parking spaces. There is a discounted rate of £10 per 24 hours using a discount code. We will send further details of this ahead of the event.
What can I expect at Conference 2023?
We’ve listened to what you value most about Conference and made some exciting changes for this year. Expect more interactive sessions, more workshop choices and more opportunities to connect with the community.
- Keynote, Barbara Mills KC in conversation with Sir Andrew McFarlane, President of the Family Division
- The Children and Finance Updates, sponsored by 4PB
- A choice of 15 workshops on a variety of areas
- Family Justice Question Time, diving into the issues of the moment
- Friday drinks reception, with thanks to Coram Chambers and black-tie gala dinner, sponsored by 1GC Family Law
Full residential (includes both conference days, dinner/dance and Friday night accommodation) – £645
Full residential, two delegates sharing (includes both conference days, dinner/dance and Friday night accommodation twin room) – £600 per delegate
Friday and Saturday day delegate – £450
All prices include VAT. Other packages are available, please see the booking form for full details.
What our members took from last year’s conference…
“Being together with like minded people. Having the opportunity to speak to the exhibitors. Key note speakers were excellent.”
“Being able to speak with the President of the Family Division.”
“The panel discussion on Saturday was brilliant.”
“All the content was excellent!”