A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious junior solicitor or FILEX with experience in family law who will embody our values of excellence in client care.
We often deal with complex children matters both in private and public law and financial remedy cases involving substantial assets.
As a high percentage of couples are no longer getting married, we have an increasing caseload for ToLATA cases, therefore there is scope to work both in the family and civil courts.
Ambitious for yourself and the client, you will need to have advocacy skills and the ability to work on your initiative, as you will be expected to run your own family law case files in both private and legal aid work.
You will be based out of our Leicester office, which provides a warm and supportive working environment, but hybrid working is available for the right candidate. Paralegals are available to assist you in the office.
• Training and professional development
• Supportive growth culture
• Professional networking opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Hybrid working for the right candidate
We are keen to hear from applicants who want to gain hands-on experience to establish themselves in a role where their longer-term career development is supported.
Specifications are as follows:
1. 1-3 years PQE (Solicitor or FILEX)
2. Family law experience in matrimonial, domestic abuse and children
3. Experience in advocacy
4. Works on own initiative
5. Experience in legal aid work, or be a quick study
6. Work in a fast-paced environment
7. Be au fait with LEAP or other case management systems
How to apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter/email to the email address below.
Please send your application to: email@example.com