We are looking for a senior lawyer who is experienced and dynamic to lead and represent our Family team in our Henley-on-Thames office. The role will assist clients in all matters relating to divorce, cohabitation, nuptial agreements, private finance and children work.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading our Family presence in the Henley office and driving all business development activities
• Progressing clients’ cases in a timely and cost-effective basis and in accordance with the firm’s standards
• Maintaining the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm’s objectives and complying with the firm’s quality standards
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5 years PQE (in predominantly private finance and children work)
• Proven leadership experience of managing staff and business initiatives
• Enthusiasm with a good work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication skills
• Worked as a member of a team and lives our values of excellence, integrity and approachability
• Experience of supervising junior staff
• Experience of business development, networking and marketing
How to apply
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience suitable to this position, please send your CV and covering letter (including current salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application to: email@example.com