19 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton
01902 328 355
- Offers fixed fee interview
Aimee joined George Green in 2018 as a trainee solicitor. Whilst training she worked closely alongside the Head of the Matrimonial department, assisting with high net worth divorce cases and complex children act proceedings.
She qualified as a solicitor in September 2020 and specialises in all aspects of family law including divorce, finances and private children matters.
Aimee also advises clients in respect of domestic violence injunctions under the Family Law Act.
Aimee graduated from the University of Birmingham in 2017 with a First Class Honours Law degree.
Aimee’s clients say:
- “She is supportive, compassionate and positive whilst also remembering crucial details of the case. Aimee was clearly prepared and her demeanour helped put me at ease.”
- “Aimee is a top communicator and kept me informed step by step and also followed up on emails (over the phone) to explain the advice in detail and answer any questions. She really helped keep us calm even in serious stressful situations.”
- “Thank you for yesterday, you made me feel at ease and clearer of the difficulties I face in this divorce.”
- “Aimee has been working on my case for over 16 months, I highly recommend her. Apart from providing accurate, sensible and helpful legal advice, she has been a source of support and reassurance. Thank you Aimee for your hard work, which has ultimately helped in the successful end point we have now achieved in my case”
Outside of work, Aimee is the national representative of the Wolverhampton and Black Country junior lawyers division (JLD).
She was nominated for Wolverhampton Law Society Junior Professional of the Year Award in 2019.
Aimee is based at George Green’s Wolverhampton office.