104 South Street, Eastbourne
Solicitor or legal executive
Specialist areas of expertise
Alexandra provides expert legal advice in the following areas:
- Divorce/Judicial Separation/Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Financial aspects on Divorce and Separation – from medium to high asset cases
- Property disputes for unmarried couples
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Children: Child Arrangements to include Residence (where the child/ren are to live), Contact (who the child/ren see), Specific Issues (Orders requiring someone to do something), Prohibited Steps (Orders preventing someone from doing something), Parental Responsibility, Finances, Child Maintenance Service (formerly Child Support Agency), Removal from the jurisdiction to another country (to live or for a holiday) and parents wishing to emigrate
- Advocacy: Representing clients at Court on financial and children matters
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) – resolving matters without Court proceedings by solicitor led negotiation or with advice in relation to Mediation
Alexandra is a Family Law Solicitor in Eastbourne and a Partner in the firm.
Alexandra was admitted as a Solicitor in October 1999, having practised as a Legal Executive since 1990. She joined Hart Reade in October 2001 and became a Partner in May 2003.
Alexandra is located in the Eastbourne office and is a member of Resolution First for Family Law and is a member of the Law Society’s Family Law Accreditation Scheme. Alexandra is the Social Secretary for Eastbourne Law Society and is heavily involved with the Society’s Committee.
Alexandra is approachable and offers sound and reassuring advice, reducing the stress that clients can often feel at a time when they feel most vulnerable.
Alexandra enjoys a good relationship with her clients and business colleagues, and as such they enjoy a longstanding relationship with her and refer family, friends, clients and acquaintances.
Alexandra has practised in Family law for in excess of 28 years and enjoys a good relationship with her colleagues and the local professionals and Courts. She provides clear and concise advice and will negotiate on her clients’ behalf to achieve the desired result for her clients on as amicable a basis as is possible. She is firm where needed and will argue your case to secure the best possible outcome on your behalf.
Alexandra’s practice is built on personal recommendations. She adopts a firm but fair approach and gives clear and concise advice to her clients. She enjoys a professional but friendly relationship with her clients, listening to their objectives and providing advice and practical and legal guidance.
Alexandra will endeavour to resolve matters as swiftly and cost effectively as possible for her clients, providing advice as to the best way that can be achieved, remaining mindful of the costs that can be incurred particularly if matters are contested. This may be by securing a Consent Order and implementing the terms of an agreement where matters have been agreed between the parties direct, or by negotiating a settlement on your behalf.
She will advise as to the merits of your case and will endeavour to negotiate a settlement without the need for Court intervention. If that is not possible, Alexandra will act on your behalf through the Court process.
Alexandra offers clients a half hour free legal appointment to provide general advice and providing costs information.
Alexandra is also happy to act on a consultancy basis, providing advice in the background whilst a client is negotiating with his or her partner