Harrogate Family Law
30 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate
- Resolution accredited specialist
- Offers fixed fee interview
How can I help you?
My expertise is in:
- Giving straightforward advice you can understand
- Dealing with challenging behaviour from spouses including false allegations
- Combating manipulative behaviour from parents aimed at damaging your relationship with your children (parental alienation)
- Helping you understand fully the family’s financial situation, especially if you haven’t been involved with this before
- Helping you plan for your future
- Protecting you financially
- Presenting a clear and firm case to get what you’re entitled to
- Sorting out arrangements for children
- Solving both complex and more straightforward divorce cases involving all levels of assets
- Working with you to keep costs down
Why should you meet with me?
- Passionate about understanding what’s important to you
- Thorough and good with detail
- Supportive and will work with you to make the process as easy as possible
- Used to dealing firmly with difficult individuals
- Committed to getting back to you quickly and keeping you updated
- Human! You can talk to me about anything that’s worrying you.
Why family law?
I have a real passion for helping people and I have always found that in my personal life people naturally turn to me for advice. I understand that, for many people, like going to the dentist the thought of going to see a solicitor can be nerve-wracking. It can be hard to talk about how you are feeling at an emotional time such as divorce, so I make sure people feel at ease and to help them take control of their future.
I enjoy working in an area of law where I can empower people by providing straightforward and concise advice that they can understand.
Everyone’s personal and financial situations are different, and I love the challenge of finding solutions that meet their individual goals.
What do my clients say about me?
“Emma has been tremendous and incredibly supportive throughout.”
“…impeccable client care and attention to detail. It is safe to assume that when I meet one of Emma’s clients they have already been given sound and realistic advice, in a sensitive manner if required. She is a joy to work with and very friendly too!”
“…very calm and professional manner which in turn resulted in a very positive outcome. [She] is an outstanding solicitor and is a credit to Harrogate Family Law. [She] supported me right throughout the process without waiver.”
“She helped explain the divorce process, what to expect and helped me to fairly deal with matters… [She was] always there to help.”