Boys & Maughan Solicitors
India House, Hawley Street, Margate
- Resolution accredited specialist
- Accepts legal aid
Provides legal aid for
- Family work
- Children work
Jonathan da Costa is head of the Boys & Maughan Family Department, a member of the Law Society Family Law accreditation scheme and a Resolution Accredited Specialist. Jonathan da Costa
- Advises in all aspects of marriage and relationship breakdown
- Promotes a non-confrontational approach to family problems
- Is a trained collaborative practitioner
- Is also a litigator so can, if you wish, represent you in formal court proceedings
- Will take time to understand your circumstances and explain how he can help you build for the future.
Jonathan has a particular specialism in financial issues and regularly advises higher net worth clients on their business interests, tax issues, investments, property and pensions in the context of divorce and separation which often involves working with a valuer, accountant or actuary.
Often legal advice is just one area where our clients need support so Jonathan is also a member of Around The Table, a united group of solicitors, mediators, independent financial advisers, accountants and counsellors dedicated to helping people resolve their family problems.
Jonathan joined Boys & Maughan in 1990 and was admitted as a solicitor in 1998. He became a partner in 1999 and an equity partner in 2012.
For more information about Jonathan da Costa see his profile on the Boys & Maughan website.