Ribet Myles LLP
25 Southampton Buildings
0207 242 6000
- Resolution accredited specialist
- Offers fixed fee interview
- Offers free advice
Julian is a specialist family lawyer who has an impressive track record in dealing with complicated financial and children related disputes arising on relationship breakdown/divorce.
Julian acts for domestic and international clients from all walks of life. His cases often involve tracing assets and unravelling complicated financial issues including dealing with inherited wealth, offshore trusts, substantial business assets, companies, tax and pensions. He has considerable expertise in relation to the preparation of pre and post nuptial agreements including for a number of high profile, wealthy individuals.
Julian has a conscientious approach and aims to provide a service of the highest quality. He takes care to ensure that his client’s interests are properly protected whilst acting in a professional manner with sensitivity and discretion. He has an excellent understanding of the law and procedure and has an empathetic approach to the issues faced by his clients.
Julian tries to find constructive and pragmatic solutions to the issues faced by his clients. He has acted for a number of clients in the media spotlight. He works closely with leading specialist family law barristers and forensic accountants to provide an expert bespoke solution for his clients.
Julian is a member of Resolution. He is a Resolution Accredited Specialist Family Lawyer with particular expertise in complicated financial cases and freezing injunctions and is a Resolution trained “all issues” Mediator.
He recently qualified as one of the country’s youngest specialist Family Arbitrators and is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Meetings available at various locations in London, the home counties or by Zoom at your convenience.
- “He is very decisive and gets good results.” Chambers UK 2021
- Julian Ribet is prepared to fight his client’s corner. He is renowned in high-value cases and totally passionate about this area of work‘ Legal 500 2021
- Julian Ribet is an experienced family lawyer who deals with complex financial remedy cases and children arrangements. “Julian is a very rare gem: he is always extremely professional and yet disarmingly empathetic,” says a client, praising Ribet for “his indefatigable ability to reason, quirky humour, high-octane mind and humility.” Chambers HNW Guide 2020
- Julian is ranked as a leading individual (Band 3) in Chambers UK Guide 2020
- ‘Julian Ribet is very organised and exudes confidence – he is great for work with an offshore dimension for high-net-worth individuals’. Legal 500 2020
- ‘Julian Ribet is a real standout. He has an uncanny eye for strategy’. Legal 500 2020
- Julian Ribet is “very well respected in the family/matrimonial field,” according to insiders. He regularly acts for high net worth clients in complex financial disputes and children cases. Peers describe Ribet as “pretty tough” and “very punchy,” adding that “he’s very good litigation-wise and really stands his ground for clients.” Chambers HNW Guide 2019
- Julian Ribet is regularly engaged to act on multi-jurisdictional divorces involving a range of assets, including properties, businesses and offshore trusts. One source comments: “Julian has a fantastic eye for cases from the very beginning, and has a broad view of where a case is going and how it’s going to get there. He’s hands-on, and very prepared to drill down into the detail.“ Chambers UK 2019
- The “top class” Julian Ribet is “a great tactician”. Legal 500 2018/9 Family
- Julian Ribet is “knowledgeable, firm and fair and a realist”. Legal 500 2018/9 Family Mediation
- Julian Ribet “is tenacious – he really gets stuck in,” says an interviewee. He regularly represents wealthy clients in complex financial disputes and children cases, and is also a trained mediator. “Julian’s got a fantastic eye for cases from the very beginning,” according to a commentator, who adds: “He can pick it up, read it through and have a broad view of where it’s going and how to get it there. He’s very prepared to drill down into the detail.” Chambers HNW Guide 2018
- Julian Ribet is highlighted for his work representing high net worth individuals in financial issues associated with divorce. His cases typically involve an international dimension and complex assets, and he draws on additional experience as a mediator and arbitrator. Chambers UK 2018
- Julian Ribet is “a leading financial remedies lawyer and one of the big hitters. He deals with cases with lots of zeros on the asset schedule”. Legal 500 2017 Family
- Julian Ribet has “a strong sense of justice, and clients love him”. Legal 500 2017 Family Mediation
- Julian Ribet “has a firm hand on the tiller from the word Go,” in family law matters, according to an interviewee, while another describes him as “building a really good practice” in this area. Many of Ribet’s cases involve high-value and interesting financial issues. “He’s hugely tenacious, and I’ve done some exceptionally difficult cases for him,” remarks a QC, who describes him as “very, very able” as well as being “thorough, well prepared, innovative, with first-rate client care skills.” Chambers HNW Guide 2017
- Julian is one of the “Top Recommended Family Lawyers” recognised by the Spears Family Law Index 2017 in which he is described as follows: “Praise abounds for Julian Ribet. ‘A boy wonder grown into Superman!’ one contemporary tells us. A QC dubs him ‘an extremely able, top-rank practitioner’, while another refers to the LMP partner as ‘impressive, diligent and practical’. Spears 2017
- Julian Ribet is an increasingly well-regarded presence in financial work. He is “a dedicated and committed family lawyer who gives his clients everything. He always knows when to fight and when to settle.” Chambers UK 2017