Senior Associate/Head of Department
90 - 92 Parkway, Camden
020 3988 2036
Solicitor or legal executive
In September 2020, I started my role at Comptons Solicitors as Senior Associate/Head of Department. I specialise in the following:
- Divorce and Separation – including international Divorce, dissolution of Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Separation.
- Financial Issues – including Divorce Financial Claims and Settlements, Financial Claims and Settlements for Cohabiting Couples who are separated, Financial Claims and Settlements on behalf of Children, Separation Agreements.
- Wealth Protection – including Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements and Cohabitation Agreements.
- Children Applications – including applications for a Child Arrangements Order (previously referred to as Contact and Residence), Prohibited Steps Order, Specific Issue Order. Advice also provided in relation to Child Abduction, Leave to Remove, Parental Alienation, Child Abuse and Grandparents/extended family legal rights.
- Domestic Abuse – general advice and in respect of domestic abuse applications – Non-Molestation Order, Occupation Order and Protection Harassment Act 1997.
I was working a City firm as an Associate from March to September 2020 , specialising in private children law and divorce/finance.
Prior, I was based in a North West London firm for 7 years specialising in public and private children matters, divorce/finance and general litigation. I also took a leading role in developing the firm, training/supervising the firms Trainee Solicitors, covering the Senior Partners cases and assisting in the day to day running of the firm.
After completing my academic education, I began working within project management in Hertfordshire. The role entailed strategic management, leading on commercial contracts, conducting briefing sessions and managing a team. I was promoted twice within the two years I worked in project management. I also undertook a Diploma in Management and I was nominated by my peers to undertake the Top Performance Management Course.
In 2011, I decided to pursue a career in legal and leave my project management role. Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, I gained substantial family law experience.
Throughout my career, I have represented a variety of clients which include high profile clients in the music industry, performing arts and renowned activists. Multi-millionaires, international clients and bi-lingual clients. Client’s suffering from mental health problems and/or drug and alcohol problems.