Mullis & Peake LLP
Senior Associate Solicitor
8-10 Eastern Road, Romford
- Resolution accredited specialist
- Offers free advice
I deal with all aspects of family law and have dealt with a wide range of financial and children matters throughout my career including:
- Financial settlements involving pensions, family trusts, family businesses, property portfolios and foreign assets
- Prenuptial agreements and separation agreements
- Cohabitee claims in respect of property or financial claims in for children
- Disputes over arrangements for children where there has been domestic drug or alcohol abuse, parental alienation, removal or relocation either within this country or abroad.
I am collaboratively trained.
I like to work with clients, listening to what they wish to achieve and advising them without using legal jargon so that they have a realistic understanding of the law and can make the right decision for themselves and their family. I am persistent in supporting clients to achieve the best they can, avoiding unwelcome and costly court proceedings whenever possible. My interest in looking at all the alternatives for resolving matters includes using professional from outside the legal profession. I am in regular contact with professionals such as financial advisers, mediators and counsellors.