5 Chancery Lane
0845 257 9449
Collaborative Practitioner | Solicitor or legal executive
- Offers fixed fee interview
- Offers free advice
I have over 20 years experience in Family Law. I am an Accredited Family Lawyer, Mediator and Collaborative Lawyer. I advise and assist clients on the following matters:
- Divorce/Civil Partnerships
- Pre/Post Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation disputes and Agreements
Recommended in the Legal 500 and Chambers.
I provide Specialist family advice:
- to individuals with complex financial divorces involving owner managed businesses, property, pensions, third party loans, trusts, off shore assets, overseas assets etc.
- provide advice on children matters and wealth protection such as pre/post nuptial agreements, cohabitation contracts.
My objective is to help clients during a difficult, emotional and life changing time in their lives. I provide support and understanding through what seems like an intimidating process with realistic and pragmatic solutions to provide the best possible outcome. I am known for finding conciliatory and constructive solutions whilst, where necessary, also being effective with litigation.