Join the biggest annual gathering of family justice professionals, Monday 17- Friday 21 May, for inspiring keynotes, virtual networking and workshops.
For the first time, Resolution’s National Conference will run across five days, giving you more time to fully engage with the online programme, at your own pace.
Build a programme that’s right for you – with our virtual format you can catch any content on-demand. And because all the content is developed by members for members, you know it will be relevant, engaging and help you in your role as a family justice professional.
What can I expect each day?
- a plenary session covering key subjects and themes with high level speakers
- a daily workshop slot with a wide range of sessions to choose from
- a networking slot – select your subject and delve into discussion and best practice sharing with members
- bonus workshops from our sponsors and other taster sessions
Plus discuss the issues of the moment through our live, interactive café-sessions.
Book your National Conference ticket today, members save 50%
- A keynote from our National Chair, setting out her vision for the year
- The latest updates on finance and children
- Interactive skills workshops with expert facilitators
- Choose from a wide range of topics from mediation and tax, to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Spotlight on wellbeing in family law – hear the outcomes of our sector-wide report on wellbeing, and how Resolution has forged key partnerships to help support its members
- A thought provoking closing question time panel
Take a look at the full conference programme here
Feedback from our recent online conferences
“I’m really enjoying the FFP Online Conference from Resolution- amazing job. I miss late night chats in the bar(!), but there’s a real feeling of being ‘in person’ with friends and colleagues. Particularly the café sessions. It’s really boosted my mood during these difficult times.”
Louise Buttery, Consultant Solicitor and Collaborative Practitioner at Family Law Partners
“Well done to all of the wonderful speakers, and the amazing people behind the scenes! An amazing three days of variety and fountains of information. Thank you for the Future of Family Practice Conference.
Tara Sanger, Solicitor, Kay & Pascoe LLP