Join us in Brighton for the biggest annual gathering of family justice professionals
PLEASE NOTE: Friday conference and the dinner dance is now fully booked. Accommodation is also fully booked. Tickets are still available for Saturday delegate passes. If you would like to enquire about Friday tickets, please contact email@example.com as there may be tickets that become available.
What can I expect at Conference 2023?
We’ve listened to what you value most about Conference and made some exciting changes for this year. Expect more interactive sessions, more workshop choices and more opportunities to connect with the community.
- Keynote, Sir Andrew McFarlane, President of the Family Division and Barbara Mills KC
- The Children and Finance Updates, sponsored by 4PB
- A choice of 15 workshops on a variety of areas
- Family Justice Question Time, diving into the issues of the moment
- Friday drinks reception, with thanks to Coram Chambers and black-tie dinner dance, sponsored by 1GC Family Law
See the full programme for National Conference 2023
What our members took from last year’s conference…
“Being together with like minded people. Having the opportunity to speak to the exhibitors. Key note speakers were excellent.”
“Being able to speak with the President of the Family Division.”
“The panel discussion on Saturday was brilliant.”
“All the content was excellent!”