As a result of the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, we have cancelled all face to face courses and training for the first half of the year. Instead, we’ll be increasing our offer of online learning.
Learning at Home is Resolution’s new hub dedicated to digital learning resources that are tailored to give you the advice, confidence and support to continue your business through this challenging time.
Materials already available to members in the hub include;
- Practical tips on how to manage the day to day pressures of working in family law.
- Mindfullness based techniques to reset, refresh and re-calibrate.
- A lecture about how family lawyers feel their client’s feelings delivered by Amita Sehgal at Resolution’s DR conference in 2018.
- Recording of FLBA’s Remote Access and Paperless Working Webinar
- Top tips for mediation by video conference
We’ll regularly be updating the hub with new content. Please let us know the online training or resources that you would find most useful.