The Publications Board exists to ensure that the publications and content Resolution produces is relevant, timely and meets the strategic objectives of Resolution.
They work with the Head of Editorial and Publications to:
- Create and deliver a publishing strategy.
- Identify and approach contributors and authors.
- Identify topics for publications that will add value to members.
- Identify relevant topics for the different audiences within the Resolution membership.
- Plan and prioritise publication of new resources and updates of the backlist
- Assist the Editor of The Review to review, solicit and submit relevant articles
The board agrees an annual schedule of publishing. Upcoming publications include a new edition of the Resolution Family Law Handbook and the Resolution Dispute Resolution Handbook.