If you’re a member you can access more information about this committee by Logging in. If you’re not a member join here.
The Training & Learning Committee aims to:
- Deliver a wide ranging, high quality and structured training programme that promotes the ethos of Resolution and is accessible to all family justice professionals at all levels
- Set the strategy and direction of training and learning activity, identifying any gaps in the training and learning opportunities Resolution provides
- Oversee the training and learning activity across Resolution
- Create flexible and evolving training programmes across platforms that are relevant to members and which can be adapted to the market and the changing needs of the family justice profession
- Ensure member’s training needs are met throughout their career
The committee does this by:
- Gathering, generating and bringing together ideas and best practice for the long and short term
- Understanding the needs, expectations and views of members and Resolution committees
- Producing and developing professional development opportunities and delivering training where appropriate, e.g. where the specialist expertise of committee members makes this possible.
- Liaising with committees, providing support, feeding in ideas and understanding the training they are delivering
- Analysing the current suite of Resolution training programmes and ensure they are working towards achieving the overall training and learning strategy