If you missed our recent National Conference, you can now access all the sessions on-demand through our Catch-up Package.
Engage with all the content at your own pace, with no time limit for accessing recordings
- An opening Plenary from our National Chair, Juliet Harvey, setting out her vision for the year
- Keynote address by Professor Jo Delahunty QC and District Judge Howard Kemp
- An address by Sir Andrew McFarlane, President of the Family Division
- The latest updates on Finance and Children proceedings
- A wide range of workshops from Children and Parenting, Financial Proceedings to Family Practice and Dispute Resolution.
- A thought provoking closing question time panel
Please see our conference programme for full details of all the sessions available.