The biggest annual gathering of family justice professionals available on-demand
For the first time since 2019, Resolution’s flagship National Conference was held in person, in Birmingham. This year’s conference was a hybrid event with a mix of online and in person content, giving members a chance to reconnect with fellow members, update professional knowledge and skills as well as hear from experts across the sector.
If you missed the conference, we have packaged all the content for you to watch at your own pace. You will have access to over 30 sessions including the Finance and Children updates plus the Family Justice Question time which all took place during the in-person element.
- A keynote from our National Chair, setting out her vision for the year
- The latest updates on Finance and Children
- Annual Family Law Question Time Panel
- Interactive skills workshops with expert facilitators
- Choose from a wide range of topics from mediation and tax, to equality, diversity and inclusion
- A Resolution Awards celebration dinner
Purchase On-Demand catch up package
Access on-demand catch up package
Why should I attend Resolution’s National Conference?
What makes Resolution’s National Conference truly special is that it is the biggest annual gathering of family justice professionals enabling you to reconnect with other members and develop your professional network.
As always, our flagship National Conference will provide you with those all important updates with a mix of keynote speakers, workshops and exclusive online content.
Spaces are limited so ensure you secure your ticket as soon as possible.