Join the biggest annual gathering of family justice professionals, Tuesday 17 May – Saturday 21 May
For the first time since 2019, Resolution’s flagship National Conference will be held in person, in Birmingham. This year’s conference will be a hybrid event with a mix of online and in person content, giving you a chance to reconnect with fellow members, update your professional knowledge and skills as well as hear from experts across the sector.
What can I expect?
This year’s conference will offer three days of online workshops as well as a two day in-person element. All of the online content, as well as the Children and Finance updates from the in-person event, will be available to watch on-demand after National Conference is over. The Resolution Awards celebration dinner will be hosted on Friday 20 May, where we will celebrate our Family Justice Champions.
- A keynote from our National Chair, setting out her vision for the year
- The latest updates on Finance and Children
- Annual Family Law Question Time Panel
- Interactive skills workshops with expert facilitators
- Choose from a wide range of topics from mediation and tax, to equality, diversity and inclusion
- A Resolution Awards celebration dinner
Why should I attend Resolution’s National Conference?
What makes Resolution’s National Conference truly special is that it is the biggest annual gathering of family justice professionals enabling you to reconnect with other members and develop your professional network.
As always, our flagship National Conference will provide you with those all important updates with a mix of keynote speakers, workshops and exclusive online content.
Spaces are limited so ensure you secure your ticket as soon as possible.