Resolution is delighted to announce our virtual National YRes Conference, for members with up to 10 years PQE.
12 November 2021 – Online
Join us for this very special one-day virtual summit that will see updates on the most important issues facing YRes members.
We will be joined in a special plenary session by:
- Suzanna Eames (Junior Lawyers Division, The Law Society)
- Elizabeth Rimmer (CEO, LawCare)
Some of the sessions already confirmed include:
- Domestic abuse: supporting clients and legal update
- The what, where and why of allyship
- A practical guide to litigation funding
- Demystifying the Legal Aid Agency – top tips and tricks
- Supporting vulnerable clients
The day includes a special interactive session: “It’s good to talk”
With wellbeing remaining on the agenda for YRes, this workshop will give members the opportunity to reconnect with one another following the pandemic in a safe and confidential space to discuss both the positive and negative experiences faced in the profession since March 2020.
This session will be introduced by Martina D’Avino and Marc Etherington (members of the National YRes Committee) with special guest Gillian Bishop, Family Law in Partnership, in attendance.
Bonus on demand content
This ticket will also give you access to further on demand content that is of particular benefit to YRes members.