National YRes Conference 2021
Book your place at this Conference where we’ll be sharing updates on the most important issues facing YRes members. This year’s event will be full of networking and professional development opportunities as well as updates on the most pressing issues facing YRes members.
Some of the sessions already confirmed include:
- Domestic abuse: supporting clients and a legal update
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- A practical guide to litigation funding
- How to make a successful legal aid application and avoid common pitfalls
- Supporting vulnerable clients
You can scroll through the programme below:
Tickets now available
We will be joined in a special plenary session by:
- Suzanna Eames (Junior Lawyers Division, The Law Society)
- Elizabeth Rimmer (CEO, LawCare)
The day includes a special interactive session: “It’s good to talk”
With wellbeing remaining on the agenda for YRes, this workshop will give members the opportunity to reconnect with one another following the pandemic in a safe and confidential space to discuss both the positive and negative experiences faced in the profession since March 2020.
This session will be introduced by Martina D’Avino and Marc Etherington (members of the National YRes Committee) with special guest Gillian Bishop, of Family Law in Partnership, in attendance.